- Honouring Elders
- Poster Presentations
- IPE Alumni Recognition
- Story Night from 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Dinner will be provided for registered conference attendees
- Story Night entertainment is free for registered conference attendees; $10.00 charge at the door for all other guests
- Along with musical entertainment, and an open mic opportunity, we are pleased to announce that our presenters for the evening will be:
- Tanya Lukin-Linklater:
- Poetry from her manuscript, Slow Scrape.
- Dawn Marie Marchand:
- Storytelling and poetry.
- Aaron Paquette
- Reading from his authored book "Lightfinder".
- Fawn Wood & Dallas Waskahat
- Musical performance.
(Click on each presenters name above to learn more about them)
More details to come...
- Banquet at the University of Alberta's Faculty Club
- Keynote address from Dr. Cindy Blackstock (Click on her name to learn more about her).
- Live entertainment - Carl Quinn: Cree singer and songwriter
- Live entertainment
- Keynote Speaker
- Closing Friendship Circle
- Post-Conference Youth Workshops (Click here to find out more information)